- NECK CONTOUR SHAPE- Perfect for targeting the upper back, neck and shoulders. This great size and shape is perfect for bad backs and shoulders. The ample size means you don’t have to keep moving it around and the temperature lasts longer than standard hot or cold packs for faster injury recovery and pain relief
- REALLY EASY TO USE – One pack for hot and cold – Heats up in the microwave (or hot water) and holds heat for ages and freezes fast and stays really cold for ages too. Ideal for gym recovery and first aid kits
- FLEXIBLE, PLIABLE, SOFT AND VERSATILE – Even when cold the pack moulds nicely around the affected area – Extra large size works for back, neck or shoulders, as well as knees and legs and can be used on most body parts
- DURABLE, LONG-LASTING, ROBUST AND REUSABLE- Our hot and cold packs are well made to a high standard from strong, comfortable nylon with rounded corners – Filled with high performance non-toxic gel they don’t split or burst and they keep going for years
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AND PERFECT FOR TREATING MOST SOFT TISSUE & SPORTING INJURIES – Perfect for easing pain and treating joint and muscular aches and pains, headaches, toothache, general bruising, minor burns and reducing swelling and inflammation
It’s an experience we’ve all had…
Rummaging around the freezer for a bag of frozen peas or some other small veg to ease the pain & swelling of an injury. The peas go all over the floor. Ice goes everywhere. There’s not quite enough peas in the bag to treat the injury.
Luckily our neck contour large hot and cold packs solve this problem. They stay cold for ages & mould nicely around the affected area. The same packs can be heated quickly in the microwave or hot water. The soft fabric hot and cold pack wrap allows you to target the inflammation or pain quickly & easily
Evanmore Neck Contour Large Hot Cold Packs
Neck contour large luxury hot cold packs are perfect for treating larger body areas, specifically the neck, shoulders and upper back.
Check out the benefits:
– Really easy to use: each pack comes with an instruction sheet but the web address for the instructions is also printed on each pack
– Extra large size: 33 x 24cm hot/ cold packs so ample size for larger areas and contoured for upper back and shoulders
– Reusable and reliable – they keep going for years
– Soft and pliable: made of high quality nylon they are comfortable to use and very flexible
– Drug-free, highly effective treatment of aches, pains and swelling
- 1 x neck contour large hot and cold pack (33 x 24cm)
- Instruction sheet
Ingredients: Nylon outer, non toxic gel inside
Safety Warning: Do not apply cold pack to skin for more than 20 mins at a time & leave 1.5-2 hours between applications. It is advisable to check the temperature is not too extreme against the skin. Always wrap the gel pack in cloth or sleeve before applying to skin. Best used for 48 hours after an injury. If discomfort continues consult a medical professional. Do not overheat a gel pack as it can puncture it. If gel pack is damaged or punctured do not use it. Keep out of reach of children unless supervised.
Weight: 950 g
Directions: Wrap in a cloth or sleeve before applying. COLD: Approx. 2.5 to 3 hours to freeze the pack. HOT: Water: immerse gel pack in boiled water for 10-14 mins. Microwave: knead pack to make gel even, fold in half & heat for 60 secs. Fold in opposite direction & heat for 60 secs. If correct temperature is not reached, further exposure in 10 sec bursts.
Evanmore hot and cold packs are the ideal drug-free way to treat aches and pains and most soft tissue injuries!
These refreezable, microwavable, reuseable cool gelpacks are perfect for sports first aid kits and physiotherapy supplies. For professional and home use including for post surgery, post hip replacement, arthritis, migraine, menstrual cramp, headache, swelling, deep muscle pain, stomach ache. This soothing aid relieves tired aching muscles and aids muscle relaxation. These physio hotcold pads should not be applied