Evanmore Paper Pot Maker Set:
Everything You Need To Make Your Own Biodegradable Pots For Plants & Seedlings From Old Newspapers & Get Planting, Plastic Free, Seedling Starter Kit Great Garden Gift
This paper pot maker gardening gift set makes the ideal present for every keen gardener from beginner to very experienced. The kit, which comes in a fully illustrated, giftable box, has everything you need & more to get started to “Grow Your Own” in the garden or allotment.
100% Environmentally friendly with no plastics in the set at all. Even the packaging is fully recyclable!
The set contains:
– a wooden paper pot maker so you can make your own paper seedling pots on demand
– a wooden seed dibber to help plant the seeds or seedlings
– 8 reusable wooden seed markers to identify what you’ve sown
– 8 seed envelopes to store left over seeds
– a pencil to write on the markers & envelopes
– easy to follow instructions
PAPER POT MAKER SET & SEEDLING STARTER KIT – everything you need & more in one box to get planting. Make your own biodegradable paper plant pots from recycled newspaper. Also includes dibber, seed markers, envelopes, pencil & instructions
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – makes compostable seedling pots. Reduce plastic use in the garden, save money & make limitless eco-friendly pots. No need to store plastic pots – just make them as you go. An excellent way to save the planet one pot at a time!
EASY TO USE, FUN & QUICK TO MAKE – really practical & effective. No more fiddly pricking out – stick the paper pots straight in the ground reducing transplanting shock & leaving the roots undisturbed
BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED & VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: -the wooden paper pot maker & dibbler are ergonomically designed & lovely to handle. They’ll last a lifetime! Makes sturdy, easy to fill pots
THE PERFECT GIFT OR TREAT YOURSELF – the pot maker set is an essential item in the toolkit of every green-minded gardener
- Reduce plastic use in the garden
- Produce a limitless supply of ideal, sturdy seed & seedling pots from recycled paper
- Save money on buying pots
- Space-saving – no need to store countless plastic pots
- Recycle newspaper or any paper (Amazon packaging paper works well)
- No waste, no mess & fully compostable.
- The paper pots can go straight in the ground reducing transplanting shock & avoiding root damage. The paper just rots away.
- The set comes in a well made box – perfect to store it all in when not in use
- Practical, sustainable recycling tools
The paper pot maker & seed dibber are tactile, durable, lovely to handle & beautifully crafted from wood with no sharp edges. The paper pot maker allows you to easily & quickly make small pots for seeds or seedlings & the more you use it, the faster it gets. After a few practice runs it’s a doddle. The pots are a good size for seeds & seedlings & hold up well when watered. Just roll a piece of paper round the potter, give it a twist in its base & you have a small, sturdy pot!
Makes paper pots with a 4cm diameter, perfect for seeds and seedlings.
Check out how easy it is to make the pots with our short video: How to Make Pots With the Paper Pot Maker