- 2 x AAA batteries included free
- Fast, free UK delivery
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods regn no 136606
- FDA (USA) and CE,TUV (Europe) certified
- Accurate, reliable and dependable measurement of blood oxygen, SpO2 and heart pulse rate
- Carry case, carry strap and instruction manual included
- UK seller
- 100% no quibble satisfaction guarantee
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use, accurate, lightweight, pocket-sized solution to monitor your blood oxygen levels and heart pulse rate anywhere and at any time then this is the device for you…
A simple to use solution that thousands of asthmatics, paramedics and other healthcare professionals, sports and fitness enthusiasts and mountain climbers worldwide are already using.
Working on the principle that oxygenated blood is a different colour from de-oxygenated blood, the oximeter uses red and infrared light to compare the ratio of oxygenated to de-oxygenated blood giving a highly accurate measure of the oxygen saturation percentage of the blood.
Hospitals and healthcare clinics have used oximetry machines to monitor respiratory and other conditions for many years, but these machines were very large and cumbersome with large screens for display. The fingertip pulse oximeter is 5.5 cm long, 3 cm wide and weighs less than 50g with the batteries in.
With one-button-operation the universal finger clip for all adult finger sizes fits on your finger and immediately registers your blood oxygen saturation percentage, heart rate and SpO2 levels clearly on the LED display. Running off 2 x AAA batteries, which are included meaning your oximeter is ready to go when you receive it, with an automatic switch-off after 5 seconds of inactivity to save power, and a running life of 30 hours of continuous operation this device could not be more long-lived and reliable. The battery low indicator means you have plenty of warning to replace the batteries.
- 2 x AAA batteries included free, ready to go
- brand new, boxed
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) registration code no 136606/ certified by FDA in the USA and CE,TUV in Europe
- lightweight < 50g with batteries in
- small size 55mm (L) x 33mm (W) x 32mm (H)
- low power consumption / 30 hours continuous operation
- full instruction booklet included
- carry case included
- automatic switch-off after 5 seconds inactivity to save power
- 100% no quibble refund guarantee
free fast uk delivery
All the products on our website come with free UK First Class delivery. There are no hidden costs. The prices on the website are for the product delivered direct to your door.
EU and European orders : £5.50 for the first item and £3.50 for each additional item
US and worldwide order: £ 10.00 per item
100% refund guarantee
We offer a 100% no quibble refund guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product. Simply let us know within 30 days of your purchase, return your items and we will refund you in full.
If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to get in touch.