.Check out the benefits:
– Easy to use. It doesn’t dribble or drip, it’s not sticky or greasy and wipes off easily afterwards leaving no mess behind.
– 100% safe. Free of formaldehyde the gel is colourless, completely odourless and hypoallergenic so it won’t stain clothes, irritate your skin or damage equipment.
– Highly conductive. Makes a great contact between your skin and the treatment device allowing for better results.
– High quality gel. Doesn’t dry our fast like other gels so you don’t need to keep re-applying and the bottle lasts for ages.
– Long shelf life. Unlike many gels Evanmore gels comes with a shelf life of 2+ years.
– Facial Use. Suitable for use on the face as well as the body.
Tips for use:
It is recommended initially to use plenty of gel to establish a good contact between your treatment device and the skin.
IPL gel often feels cold against the skin. I find putting the bottle in a sink of warm water for 10 minutes before use makes all the difference.
Evanmore aqueous transmission gel works best for hair removal lasers or other depilatory instruments compared to standard ultra sound gels or creams. The 250ml bottle size saves complicated refill procedures from cubitainers.
free fast uk delivery
All the products on our website come with free UK delivery. There are no hidden costs. The prices on the website are for the product delivered direct to your door.
We are unable to send this product abroad.
100% refund guarantee
We offer a 100% no quibble refund guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product. Simply let us know within 30 days of your purchase, return your items and we will refund you in full.
If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to get in touch.